“Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression;
bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow’s cause.”
– Isaiah 1:17 (ESV)
“Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this:
to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.”
– James 1:27 (ESV)
Mosaic exists to tangibly work towards the fulfillment of these biblical mandates. We seek, as a ministry of Grace Church of Harmony, to encourage, support and generate awareness about adoption support, orphan care, and community partnership.
As a ministry, we want to provide a place where the fatherless and orphans are loved, welcomed, and cared for just as God our Father loves, welcomes, and cares for us.
Mosaic’s greater ministry is divided into three main areas:
- We want to build awareness of adoption and orphan care.
- We want to provide spiritual, emotional, and material support for the fatherless, the orphan, and those who care for them.
- We want to encourage our congregation members to open their homes to children in times of need and support their efforts to do so.
- We want to support families throughout the adoption process.
- We want to support international orphan care ministries to be part of our church’s broader mission focus.
For more information about Mosaic or how you can get involved, please Contact us.